Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun With Xander...

This afternoon I had the wonderful opportunity to babysit my nephew, Alexander, for about 2 hours. I have to say, I'm getting a lot better at this, and I do love spending time with him.

We came to my house (after I put out the confused dog,) and just played. I gave him a little bowl of Corn Flakes--because we are always trying to get him to eat--and he sat on my knee and we played with the webcam for a few minutes while he tried to feed me Corn Flakes that he's already put in his mouth. (Fun!)

Then we sat on the floor and looked at a book, played rolling a ball, stacking little plastic donuts on a plastic base, and then I turned on some music and he started swaying back and forth. When I started to keep the beat by patting my knee, he came over and started patting my knee! It was too cute.

I can't think of a better way to spend a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love those pictures! He is a cutie! And it's obvious you're a great aunt!!