Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beautiful Music...

This morning I recorded a song that I had never heard before today. It is called The Portrait of My Love. My friend, Steven, told me about it and suggested that I give it a go. I'm so glad he did! It was easy to learn and has that old-fashioned sound to it that I love so much. I hope you'll stop by and give it a listen. It's a lovely song!

Click on the song title to hear it...

THE PORTRAIT OF MY LOVE

And for the record, I'm feeling a lot better. Yesterday's rest was just what my mixed up mind and tired body needed. After a few hours sleep in the middle of the day I went to Disneyland with my friend, Bobby, and we enjoyed the park for a few hours and had dinner. The weather was gorgeous and the park was all decorated for fall. A nice break.

No comments: