Monday, May 21, 2012

The Most Valuable Library...

Yesterday was a great day from start to finish.   I'm thrilled that my Relief Society lesson went well even though my time was cut short.  Because I've been trying to be more diligent with my own scripture reading, it was easy to talk about the different it makes in our lives.  I know it has in mine.

During my preparation, I came across 2 wonderful videos, which I shared during the lesson.  Both are from the talks of LDS apostles, both are very powerful.  Several ladies wanted to know where I got them, so I'm posting them here.

Elder D. Todd Christofferson on the King James Bible:


Elder Jeffrey R. Holland on the Book of Mormon:


Both of these videos bring tears to my eyes as I think about the sacrifices of many to make these books available to us.  They work in tandem to teach us about the Gospel, and how great they are.

1 comment:

Steven Taff said...

thanks for sharing.

Bro Taff