Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Can Anybody Find Me....

Somebody to Love...

Everyone is going crazy with the Freddie Mercury tributes all over the net today because, if he was alive, FM would be 65 today. One of our favorite YouTube entertainers, a musician/comic who calls himself Nice Peter, did a great tribute using my favorite song by Queen.

It's pretty impressive and a lot of fun to watch, but you will need to scroll to the very bottom of my blog first and pause the music that plays so that it doesn't play over the video.

Enjoy! We love this guy.

P.S. Love the "fish tank" t-shirt. ;)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Aaagh! I suddenly can't see your blog. Well, I can see the sidebars and the post titles, but for some reason, there's no visible text - just a blank area where the post should be.

I'll keep checking back, but I at least wanted to comment so you didn't think I was ignoring your blog. =)