So, my darling, this is for you.
This is just a small list of things that I love about him:
- He tells me he loves me every single day.
- He makes me feel beautiful, even when I don't feel beautiful.
- He makes me laugh at things I normally wouldn't think are funny.
- His incredibly quick wit.
- He loves me unconditionally.
- His work ethic. I've never seen anyone with a work ethic like his. It is inspiring.
- The way I always feel protected when I'm with him.
- His beautiful singing voice. When he sings and plays the guitar for me, it's even better.
- The way he randomly shows up with flowers.
- His attentiveness. He has made an effort to get to know the real me, my likes and dislikes.
- His spirituality and humility.
- His ability to remain calm in a crisis.
- His highly developed sense of fairness.
- The way he always thanks me--for marrying him, for the things I do around the house, etc. He makes me feel appreciated.
- His generosity. Towards me and towards others.
- He is a GREAT shopping partner. While other husbands are sitting, bored, in a chair, mine is actually picking out clothes for me to try on.
- The way he has accepted my many pets.
- The way he can come home from a terrible day, leave it all behind, and laugh and have fun with me.
- The way he understands how important my family is to me.
- His commitment and desire for us to have a successful marriage.
I am incredibly grateful to all my husband has done for me and for us. He is my partner in every way. Thank you, my love.