Saturday, November 28, 2009

God Bless Us Everyone...

I have some standard favorite Christmas CDs that I grew up on, like Elvis, The Carpenters, John Denver, and Andy Williams. But recently some of our current popular artists have released some great holiday albums.

Here are some samples of my favorites from some of them:

Celine Dion
Album: These Are Special Times
Song: God Bless Us Everyone


Josh Groban
Album: Noel
Song: Thankful


Michael Ball
Album: Christmas
Song: As Long As There's Christmas (duet w/ the fabulous Elaine Paige)
(THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY CD IN MY COLLECTION)
Enjoy this cute Harry Potter-themed video


And last but not least, the wonderful group Celtic Woman, who I have had the chance to see twice in concert. Their Christmas album is gorgeous. I love this song called Christmas Pipes.

No comments: