Thursday, September 10, 2009

Please Help Find Alexandra...


This morning I turned on my computer to find a sad and surreal Facebook post from the sister of a friend of mine. Nicole posted that her husband, Leon, had kidnapped their daughter from her parents' house late last night.

I'm posting this on my blog in case anyone has any information. We have got to get this little girl back to her mom and little brother.

If anyone sees Leon and Alexandra or knows of their location, please contact the local authorities immediately. Alexandra was taken from San Gabriel, CA (in the Pasadena area.)

So sad. I have known Nicole since she was born. Her sister, Cathy, is one of my oldest friends. We met in kindergarten. I am so sad for the families.

***UPDATE 9/10/09 5:20pm***
As of now, Alexandra and her dad have not been located. Mom Nicole has a court order for him to return her immediately, so he definitely does not have a legal right to have taken his daughter as he did (not to mention breaking into the in-laws' house.)

Help us find Alexandra and Leon Lo ASAP.

***UPDATE 8:00pm***
Leon added a comment to Facebook a couple of hours ago saying that there are 2 sides to the story and asking for everyone's understanding. Two sides, yes, but to put your child in the middle and take her away from her mother is still wrong. At least Alexandra is OK.

3 comments:

Karen said...

The word "nightmare" just doesn't do something like this justice. I hope they find her soon!

Kristie said...

No kidding. Honestly, this is one of those seemingly perfect families that look like they have it all. I was shocked to hear about this today. I guess you just never know what's going on behind closed doors. I so hope that Alexandra sees her mom and brother again soon, that she's OK and not too traumatized.

Sally said...

I can hardly contemplate the mental anguish of that mom. It's been a time for shocking news I guess. Last night Grant's brother called and announced he and his wife are divorcing. So sad.