Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry (Belated) Christmas

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. We celebrated with my husband's parents, nephew, niece, and her little one on Christmas Eve.  Here is our table...


We had a nice dinner of ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad and rolls, with Martinelli's to drink and chocolate chip cake and vanilla ice cream for dessert.  My hubby was a great help, and there are leftovers to last us for days.

After dinner we opened presents, which had to go quickly because the 18 month old was getting restless.

On Christmas Day Eric and I had a nice breakfast with sausage, our special breakfast treat, and opened a few more gifts between the two of us.  I ended up with some gift cards, new towels, pajamas, chocolate, 2 sessions of facials and massages, and a safety tool for the car.  Oh yes...and the collector's edition of Duck Dynasty, which I had never watched before in my life!  It's pretty entertaining.  ("Happy, happy, happy!" --Phil)

Later in the day we went to visit Eric's parents at their house for an hour or so and then came home and watched Elf for the first time.  That was fun. 

All in all a fun, happy Christmas.

No comments: