Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Darling Alexander...


Every time I see a picture of my little nephew, Alexander Jonathan, something comes over me. I just love this little guy so much!

On May13th he turned 3 months old. Watching him go through the changes of growth is amazing. He's discovering his fingers, he's always been very expressive with his arms (even in the sonograms,) he's starting to smile, and he's almost mastered rolling over and holding his head up.

He's very independent (like Jonathan, my brother) and already shows signs of being quite a strong personality. One thing for sure--he's all boy! Look at the way he looks
at people! He's so observant, his eyes follow everything that is happening around him...

Today my mom gets to babysit him alone for the first time while my sister-in-law attends a meeting at work. I had my turn a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't easy, but I loved spending time with him.

He's our beautiful little fella!

No comments: