Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today I...

  • ...met with the air conditioning guy. Everything's fixed and he only charged me $65. Phew!
  • ...dropped some mail off to my brother. Baby was almost asleep so I didn't get to see him.
  • ...wrote a 3-page letter to a former neighbor.
  • ...went to Trader Joe's for flowers, pet supplies, and lemonade.
  • ...took the flowers to Brad's grave at the cemetery.
  • ...went to an open house in the area. I'm "scouting" for my brother and his wife.
  • ...went to the cemetery where my grandparents are to see if the marker has been completed. It hasn't.
  • ...went to Trader Joe's again with my mom.
  • ...went for sushi with my mom.
  • ...walked down Lake Ave in Pasadena to Borders and bought a new journal.
  • ...wrote a long email answering one to my cousin, Monica.
  • ...and here we are. A full day. THE END

No comments: