Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Super Lady Day...


Today was one productive day! I have no idea where I got this sudden burst of energy, but I was motivated because my book club is meeting here on Thursday night. This lady was a multi-tasking, cleaning, cooking, errand-running maniac! Minus the kids, that picture above was Yours Truly for about 10 straight hours.

Today's tasks, just for my own reference:
  • took Bailey to and from groomer
  • bought prescription cat food at the vet
  • got a new case for my iPhone
  • bought groceries
  • washed sheets
  • washed rugs
  • shredded chicken for dinner
  • emptied trash
  • swept and mopped kitchen
  • swept and mopped upstairs bathroom
  • did a regular load of laundry
  • vacuumed upstairs, including furniture
  • scooped doggie bombs
  • made dinner
  • ran/emptied dishwasher twice
  • cleaned living room hearth

That's a lot of stuff! Around 4pm I collapsed and did my nails. No wonder I'm tired!

Tomorrow will not be like today. Although I'm suddenly motivated to give our Jenn-Air stove a really thorough cleaning...watch out for the tornado!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love days like that - when you feel like you can conquer the world, and you've got the completed to-do list to prove it! =)