Today was one productive day! I have no idea where I got this sudden burst of energy, but I was motivated because my book club is meeting here on Thursday night. This lady was a multi-tasking, cleaning, cooking, errand-running maniac! Minus the kids, that picture above was Yours Truly for about 10 straight hours.
Today's tasks, just for my own reference:
- took Bailey to and from groomer
- bought prescription cat food at the vet
- got a new case for my iPhone
- bought groceries
- washed sheets
- washed rugs
- shredded chicken for dinner
- emptied trash
- swept and mopped kitchen
- swept and mopped upstairs bathroom
- did a regular load of laundry
- vacuumed upstairs, including furniture
- scooped doggie bombs
- made dinner
- ran/emptied dishwasher twice
- cleaned living room hearth
That's a lot of stuff! Around 4pm I collapsed and did my nails. No wonder I'm tired!
Tomorrow will not be like today. Although I'm suddenly motivated to give our Jenn-Air stove a really thorough cleaning...watch out for the tornado!