Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Brunch Table

The table is all set for tomorrow's Christmas brunch. Like I said, my new thing is setting an elegant table. At the last Macy's trip we bought some chargers for the table at an incredible discount. I know, I didn't know what a charger was either, but they are the gold decorative faux plates under the actual plates. They really add a nice touch.

One thing I learned from Tita, my mom's mom who recently passed away, was always set the table the day before when you're having company...
(notice Bailey trying to be inconspicuous in the background...)

Maybe it is a little fancy, but it has been a heck of a year, and I think we all deserve a little bit o' fancy.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Kristie, your table looks so pretty! Good work.

Karen said...

I don't think it's too fancy at all! It looks great!!