Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Awesome Co-Workers...

This has been a very normal week--a goal I had to try and make it go nice and quick so we could move right into the Christmas break. So, aside from one student's unbelievably lame attempt to write a note pretending to be his mother in order to be excused from doing homework, there isn't much else to write about.

Instead, I'll share a couple of pictures from last Friday's outing to Claim Jumper with my school peeps. I am very lucky in that way. No matter how frustrating things get with students and the district, I have the peace of mind that my co-workers are really great. Last Friday we went out and spent some time with our recent retiree, Kay. We ate and laughed and drank and laughed. (Me--coke, them--other stuff.) It was a very good time. It was great to be together outside of the school setting.

There were 9 of us all together, and we had a lot of fun.
me, Jose, Silvia

Ramona, Kay, me

No comments: