Monday, July 27, 2009

I have succeeded at something totally pointless...

Yes, I'm speaking of none other that the fun and ridiculous game of Farm Town on Facebook. Two and a half months of "plowing," "planting," "harvesting," and organizing "coins" and "experience points," and I'm now at Level 34--GREEN WIZARD. The tippy toppest you can get. I bought my mansion--for $1,000,000 (finally a house that cost more than mine) on the night before I left on my UT trip.

For someone who is as anti-video-game as I am when it comes to the kids, this may seem somewhat hypocritical, but it has been a fun way to wind down after work. Of course, now I'm on summer vacation, and any time I spend on it is just superfluous. Still, I'm proud of how my farm turned out!

It was fun while it lasted! (If you're dying to see a bigger version, click on the image.) :-)

2 comments:

Karen said...

See? That's what I'm worried about! Wasting too much time on Facebook! =) I already spend too much time looking at blogs! =)

Kristie said...

Worry about wasting too much time on Farm Town, but not Facebook! LOL!