Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Half Blood Prince Trailer

Even though I'm excited to see the Twilight movie, I have no idea what to expect. But when it comes to the Harry Potter movies, I know they are going to be great because all of them have been.

It's a bummer that the release date for the 6th movie was pushed from this month until next July, but it is certainly something to look forward to when school lets out for the summer. I loved the 6th book, which has Dunbledore taking Harry through Voldemort's childhood in the hopes that getting to know the Dark Lord better will help Harry defeat him one day...

Click the picture to see the trailer. It looks good!

1 comment:

emmsifoppicus said...

It certainly does! This trailer is making me so excited! It looks set to be the best of the 6 so far :D x