Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm feelin' musical...


The weekend mornings are usually the time when I feel like doing some singing (probably in celebration OF the weekend.) This morning I felt especially ambitious...click the songs to hear them...or not! :-)

A little bit of Christmas...
IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR

A little bit o' Beatles...
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

A little bit of Kermit...
RAINBOW CONNECTION

A little bit of Elvis...
NOW OR NEVER

Because they're pretty...
WIND BENEATH MY WINGS
THE ROSE

And, in the "What The Heck Was I Thinking?" department...
LE JAZZ HOT

1 comment:

emmsifoppicus said...

Ahhh no! When I clicked on these a message from myspace karoke came up saying due to licensing restrcitions its only available in the US and Canada. I'm sure you had great fun singin though :)