Sunday, July 6, 2008

A fine frenzy...

Whoo...the crunch of time is upon me! Now I can really feel how much there is to be done for my Mexico trip. I have lists of what to pack, lists for the house-sitters, lists of toiletries I cannot forget--yes, I'm a list person.

Tomorrow is the last "full day" before I leave and I ended up with 3 different appointments in addition to packing. How did that happen? All I know is that I'm going to have to be very efficient with my time so I don't get overwhelmed. Whoops, too late.

I did have a nice visit with my uncle at my grandma's house today, though. I went over there to visit her before leaving on my trip and she ended up napping and I ended up chatting with my uncle for about 45 minutes about his artwork, music, gadgets, life, etc. He's great to talk to.

It was my hope to finish Eclipse before leaving, but I don't know if I'll make it. It doesn't seem worth taking such a big book when there is so little left to read. (Of course I could just stop writing this rambling blog and go read now...)

And to top it off, my dog is starting to get really clingy, like he is sensing that he's going to be babysat for several days...

No comments: