Saturday, July 5, 2008

I've created a monster...

This one is for you, Laura!

My cousin, Laura, and I have been emailing back and forth for the past week as she's kept me updated on her progress reading the Twilight series. When I started reading I realized this would be a series she would love and, boy, was I right?

So I've been playing Santa and sending her copies of the books. It's been fun. I've been like the Book Fairy. And now I've just received an email from her saying that she stayed up until 5:30am reading New Moon. Amazing! But this is the effect these books have on people.

Eclipse has taken me days and days because life has gotten busier and I've been wanting to draw out the reading experience, but I'm determined to finish before I leave for Mexico on Tuesday. There's *maybe* 150 pages left to get through. A big climactic battle still awaits.

Thank goodness for the podcasts out there to feed my Twilight obsession while on vacation!

No comments: