Monday, October 27, 2008

43 Odd Things...

I promised myself that I would never use my blog to post a survey, but I want to show that I'm not just a heavy-handed Democrat--as my latest writings may reflect. So, here goes. My cousin, Laura, emailed this today:

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes

2. Have you ever drank? Water? Milk? Soda? Juice? Tea? YES. Alcohol? NO

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite as a kid? Whatever was at a friend's house. My mom did not buy Kool-Aid

5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? Not really.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? If it is the turkey hot dogs, that's fine, but not often.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Home Alone

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Sometimes tea or...Pepsi. Yes, I like soda in the morning!

9. Can you do push ups? If my life depended on it.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I have several--all the sentimental stuff

11. Favorite hobby? Hmm...taking care of my house/garden/pets, being musical, and blogging...

12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don’t think so...oh look! A kitty!

13. What's your weight? You first

14. Middle name? Michelle

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: School, tired, want to watch Brothers and Sisters from last night

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Milk, water, Pepsi

17. Current worry? Obama--he'd better win. I also feel really bad about what Jennifer Hudson and her family are going through right now...

18. Current hate right now? Prop 8

19. Favorite place to be? With my family and friends--favorite place is Carmel, CA

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Quietly. I'm not much for parties.

21. Where do you want to be right now? With Brad

22. Name three people who will complete this? Well, since I'm not resending it, I have no idea. Maybe Emma on her blog.

23. Do you own slippers? Somewhere. I don't wear them.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Kind of a light peachy-colored blouse...

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? If I ever sleep on them, I'll let you know

26. Can you whistle? Very well

27. Favorite color? White

28. Would you be a pirate? Only for the cool outfits and lots of "Arr's" (I saw something funny that said "To err is human, to ARR is pirate." heehee)

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?? I don't sing in the shower. But I sing everywhere else.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Lily

31. Favorite boy's name? Daniel and Christopher (except my 3 most recent Christophers in my classes have been handfuls)

32. What's in your pocket right now? More pocket

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My students

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Laura Ashley

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? A football-sized bruise on my thigh when my brother pushed me against the toy box.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes. I adore my house and love my street.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? (said with love) Cathy

39. How many dogs do you have? 1, Bailey

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I have a feeling--yes

41. What is your favorite book? I have many, not just one

42. What is your favorite candy? Milky Way Dark

43. Favorite Sports Team? I always root for the US at the Olympics, but other than that, no real loyalty to a certain team

OK! That was fun and pointless!

No comments: