Thursday, October 30, 2008

Amy

It hardly seems possible, but we learned today that my 38 year old stepsister, Amy, passed away. She was rushed to the hospital on Saturday, needed to be put on a respirator, and by Monday had no brain activity. We are stunned. The picture above was taken in June at my grandma's 90th birthday party.

Amy's mother, Judie, was married to my dad for 25 years until he passed away in 2006. She studied at UCLA. Amy is survived by her husband, Juan, and her 6-month old son, Jackson. Please keep her mother, husband, and little boy in your prayers.

2 comments:

emmsifoppicus said...

I can only begin to comprehend how shocked you and your family and friends must be, my thoughts are with you at this time x

Anonymous said...

I can't believe either that this happened. I feel so bad for her family...and it was also so sudden.