Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Moon--what a wild ride!

New Moon


Twilight: started June 19/finished June 21
New Moon: started June 21/finished June 22

I cannot remember the last time I devoured 2 books in a row so quickly. Even the 6th and 7th Harry Potters took me about 4 days each.

It seems amazing that I only heard about Twilight 5 days ago and now I'm halfway through the series. I loved the 2nd book: new mythical monsters, new relationships, new dangers, and even a quick international jaunt. I remember the rush I felt while reading The DaVinci Code, and the rush I feel after finishing New Moon is very similar. I think I read even faster because I was longing for a reunion of our 2 main characters...although the story during their separation was incredibly engrossing...

On to Book 3--Eclipse... (luckily, it has been so hot outside lately that I don't feel guilty about staying in and just reading, reading, reading. I love it!)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Kristie,

Thank you for your kind words on my blog.

I'll have to check out the Twilight series. I love HP, and have heard good things about Twilight elsewhere, too.