Monday, August 3, 2009

Bye, Bye Old Honda...(for real this time!!)

Well, my 1999 Honda now has a new home and new owners. We met tonight at the tables outside the local In n Out Burger and did the final exchange of the balance and the pink slip. Such nice people! Just the kind of owners I would want to turn my car over to. They were so grateful for the smooth transaction that they bought dinner for my mom and me and we got to know each other a little better.

After a more in-depth tour of their new purchase, and a yummy burger dinner, we parted ways and my first new car went to its new home. I hope they get as much joy out of it as I did!
Love those CR-Vs! My 1999 and my 2009 side-by-side right before the '99 went to its new home.

Rich and Betsy--the happy new car-owners. I'm glad Betsy finally got the car she's always wanted. I know the feeling!

No comments: