Friday, August 14, 2009

Time to sing...

What an interesting day! LOTS of time of the computer--probably too much! LOL But the house is clean and the yard is looking great and it was a day to relax and be creative. Maybe I'll make some more blog headers in the next couple of days.

And tonight I did one fun song over on MySpace Karaoke. I wish they had more of these great old songs to record!

THEY CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME

It was fast and fun to sing!

Tomorrow I need to get out of the house more. The next door neighbors are having a yard sale and my bedroom window faces their driveway. And across the street my mom is hosting a retirement party for a former colleague. And me? I've asked tons of people if they were available to do something tomorrow and no one was free. *sigh* So I guess I'm on my own tomorrow. I'll head to Montrose in the morning to exchange the toy I bought for my nephew (the one I bought had a crack in the wood) and then, if I'm feeling really ambitious, I might drive out to Long Beach and visit the Aquarium of the Pacific. I love looking at fish--it must be the Pisces in me!

No comments: