Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Silly Kitty...Tricks are for Kids!

Oh, what a beautiful morning...wait...I need to come up with something original in this post...

But it was a lovely sunrise this morning. It would've been even lovelier without all the roofs and wires blocking it...
There we go...
And then it was time for the pets to belly-up at the trough...LOL!
And Ramius, the white kitten, is starting to climb the orange tree. This morning he made it all the way up to the birdhouse. There is no one to teach him about climbing trees because my 2 older cats have never been tree-climbers. I think it is because they spent their first 4 years as indoor cats at my apartment. Oy, that kitten is so active! I'm really glad that he is comfortable being outside a lot (although right now he is taking a power nap on my bed.) Everything is a toy with this cat. This video looks like it is sped up, but this is real time. He never stops!


After a "tough" morning of non-stop play:

No comments: